Student can choose any one of the following specialisations, and with the following award to be conferred:
- - Master of Education
- - Master of Education (Adult Literacy)
- - Master of Education (Child Development)
- - Master of Education (Project Management)
- - Master of Education (Teaching and Learning Online)
- - Master of Education (Instructional Design)
- - Master of Education (Leadership and Management)
The MEd has a total of 90 ECTS credits and comprises of 6 regular modules at 10 ECTS credits each and a Work-based Project at 30 ECTS credits.
The modules are:
- - Educational Leadership and Management
- - Instructional Leadership and Management
- - Strategic Management and Leading Change
- - Digital Leadership in Education
- - Organisational Culture and School Improvement
- - Research in Educational Leadership and Management
- - Work-based Learning Project (must relate to the chosen specialization)
Students should use a range of quantitative and qualitative methods for providing information and evaluating options, and will need to demonstrate an in-depth critical understanding of the chosen aspect of education and management problem solving and decision-making skills and techniques..
100% of the assessment is through coursework and assignments for the regular modules.
The final Work-based Project report on the specialisation has a word count of between 8,000 and 10,000 words.
•A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; and
•English Language proficiency in order to participate in the programme conducted in English; and
•Relevant working experience in the following areas:
- - Academic and administrative leaders of higher education institutions working at the central, faculty or department level; or
- - Policy makers and planners from Ministries of Education and other educational regulatory and planning bodies; or
- - Senior-level educational administrators; or
- - Educational consultants
How to Apply
For application, please submit the following documents to Hopkins Education Center in Hong Kong:
- - A duly completed application form (PDF Application Form)
- - Supporting academic documents
- - Resume
- - ID copy
- - Application and processing fees of HK$5,700 payable to: “Hopkins Training and Education Group Ltd.”
If you would like to receive more program information, please contact us at +(852) 2877-9938. or email@example.com.