To complete the programme and gain the BA in Business Administration (Hons), a student must complete 6 modules and gain a total of 60 ECTS.
The 6 required modules are:
- - International HRM (10 ECTS)
- - Strategic Management (10 ECTS)
- - Business Innovation (10 ECTS)
- - Business Planning for New Ventures(10 ECTS)
- - Digital Marketing Essentials (10 ECTS)
- - E-commerce and Digital Economy (10 ECTS)
Assessment (100% Coursework)
Assessments are based wholly on course work, assignments and a work-based report.
Students will have to complete 6 modules and each requires one work-based management report / essay /case study with word limitations of usually between 3,500 - 4,000.
Grades and Degree Classifications
Applicants to this final year top-up programme will be expected to:
- - Demonstrate English Language proficiency in order to participate in the programme taught in English; and
- - Have 120 ECTS or equivalent gained in a related programme and accepted by Brittany University; or
- Mature students without formal qualifications, but with with a minimum age of 23 at the time of application and a minimum of 5 years of working experience,
- may be admitted to the course in-line with the policy and provision for Accreditation of Prior Learning and Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning.
How to Apply
For application, please submit the following documents to Hopkins Education Center in Hong Kong: