To complete the programme and gain the BA in Business Administration (Hons), a student must gain a total of 60 ECTS.
The required modules are:
- - International HRM (10 ECTS)
- - Strategic Management (10 ECTS)
- - Business Innovation (10 ECTS)
- - Business Planning for New Ventures(10 ECTS)
- - Research Project (20 ECTS)
Delivery Mode (2 stages)
Assessment (100% Coursework)
Assessments are based wholly on course work, assignments and a work-based report.
Students will have to complete 4 core modules and each requires one work-based management report / essay /case study with word limitations of usually between 3,500 - 4,000.
After completion of the 4 core modules, students will have to complete a Research Project with a total word count of 7,000 - 8,000 words.
Grades and Degree Classifications
Applicants to this final year top-up programme will be expected to:
- - Demonstrate English Language proficiency in order to participate in the programme taught in English; and
- - Have 120 ECTS or equivalent gained in a related programme and accepted by Brittany University; or
- Mature students without formal qualifications, but with with a minimum age of 23 at the time of application and a minimum of 5 years of working experience,
- may be admitted to the course in-line with the policy and provision for Accreditation of Prior Learning and Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning.
If you would like to receive more program information, please contact us at +(852) 2877-9938. or email@example.com.